Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The World of the blind

I must admit that I have written like 20 blogs and I am finally getting to the bit that I love to talk about, so strap yourself in because its ON! So do yourself a favor and look at the previous blog picture. If you take all the words away, you get those 2 triangles, one pointing up and one pointing down. Now ad a circle to that, that goes round those points, touching them and it will make a shape that is seen throughout Ancient technology and that is the true pagan symbol. It is at this time of the blog that I should illustrate things more than try and explain in words but Ill do my best. Now there is alot of truth when it comes to what you have been lead to believe but as I mentioned before, there are a lot of gaps and it is time that those gaps are filled and I know you are dying to to know about the comment I made about sparking up that 90% of your brain.
We as human beings have to see things to believe things...Our eyes are our biggest downfall of our being of being human...If we where all blind, we will have moved to the next level of consciousness centuries ago...but our eyes deceive us and keep us on this "3D level" of consciousness and we have been here waaay to long( plants are level 1, animals level 2) Now there are multiple levels of consciousness. I am familiar with 9 ..now that is crazy high and you can do pretty much do anything with that level of consciousness..you will be God like on that level and will be able to create planets... you can manifest and pretty much travel all over the universe...easy...Now I do not want to scare you away so I am going to come back before we get into that talk and the next blog I am going to show you how you can tap on the door of that 90% dormant brain bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment