Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Listen to your "Parents"

This fall was seen as a curse but now I see it as a blessing...Yes I am hurt but if it never happened, I would have most likely gotten myself into stressful trouble with regards to what I was busy trying to achieve at the time, I would have never gotten into meditation, this blog would have never been created, My next move to travel into Africa to go help those who need it as a volunteer( rather than a owner of a charity)would have never crossed my mind,I would have continued making blind decisions that I thought was the right move but had no passion behind my motives...In return I found myself uninspired and procrastinated so much...Now I have been meditating for 3 weeks and even do it twice a day because it is super addictive once you "GET IT" ...
The Internet has an abundance of information on what to do. The cool thing is you read so much on so many different ways and types and eventually you just find what works for you...It is so powerful....a couple of blogs ago..I introduced you to feeling your chi...Within 3 min you can feel the sensation...I hope that people are actually doing these exercise because this will give you a realization that there is more to just our physical being...To amplify this you need to train it and Meditation training amplifies all your senses...So I am dedicated to keep going for now, to train every day...it is what the ancients did and one thing I have learned in life is that when you young, you never listen while your mom and dad is lecturing you about life. We are rebellious and we throw our toys and move out but as you get older you realize how much sense they spoke...you would never admit it but you experience life and and you learn the long way round...This is exactly the same,....our Ancients are our "parents"...the sooner we listen, the better...

No comments:

Post a Comment